What personal information is collected through the website and how do we use it?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide certain personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). Only the email address is actually required. Further, if chat is ever available through this site, you may be asked to provide information to facilitate your participation in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information, such as a Social Security Number, date of birth, driver’s license number, or any credit card, bank account or other financial information (collectively, “Confidential Information”). If you do provide any Confidential Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your disclosure.
Information that you provide through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to engage in future communications with you. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: We may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and store this information electronically. Examples of the information that may be collected include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- The name of your Internet service provider;
- The town/city, county/state and country from which you accessed our website;
- The type of browser or computer you use;
- The number and identity of links you click within the site;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you were referred to our site;
- The pages you viewed while visiting the site; and
- Any searches or queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information collected in our web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and otherwise improve the user’s experience in the future.
How is your personal information protected?
We take appropriate security measures in an effort to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. No website is 100% secure and sophisticated person(s) may ultimately be able to hack into our website and collect your data without authorization. By using our website, you assume these risks and acknowledge that we are not responsible for such breaches of security.
Who has access to the information?
We will never sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to third parties, and we will never make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To our agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- If we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can you correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of future contacts with us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- Determine what data we have collected about you, if any;
- Change or correct any data we have collected about you;
- Request that we delete any data we have about you; and/or
- To opt out of future communications from us.
Effective October 1, 2015