We serve clients throughout the Bay Area
In addition to personal injury law, Collier Law Firm's team practices employment law. They have experience with cases involving breach of contract, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations, whistleblower actions, and wrongful termination.
Ms. Malay brings fifteen years of business experience in medical sales and management to Collier Law Firm. Ms. Malay has herself been a hiring manager and understands the impact a company's employment practices have on people - positive or negative.
In her previous work, Ms. Malay also spent countless hours inside medical practices and observing surgeries - ophthalmic, orthopedic, aesthetic, and dermatologic. She has seen the long road patients face when catastrophically injured, and how insurance companies can improperly deny coverage. She understands how important it is for those individuals to have someone in their corner.
Thanks to her career in the business world, Ms. Malay is a strong negotiator and uses these skills to advocate for the best possible outcomes for her clients. She deeply cares about her clients and considers a trusting, caring relationship with them to be an essential part of her role as their attorney.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. 2010-2013
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean’s List (every semester)
- Senior Editor, University of St. Thomas Law Journal
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- B.A. 1996-2000
- Major: International Relations and Chinese
- Notre Dame Honors Program Graduate
- Varsity Athlete and Monogram Winner
- California, 2021
- Minnesota, 2013
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Marin County Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, 2021 to Present
- Obagi Cosmeceuticals, Associate Director of International Sales, 2017 to 2021
- Galderma Laboratories, Regional Manager, 2014 to 2017
- Alcon Laboratories, District Manager, Refractive Surgery Representative, Sales Representative, 2003 to 2010