We have secured over $70 million dollars in judgments and settlements since our partnership formed in March of 2017.
This includes the following representative cases:
- $34.5M record setting verdict against workers’ compensation administrator for single plaintiff disability discrimination case in May 2022, Santa Cruz County.
- $12.9M judgment against California State University for asbestos related OSHA violations and whistleblower retaliation.
- $7M+ confidential settlement.
- $3.9M fee award in April 2023.
- $3M+ verdict against tech company for single plaintiff race discrimination case in April 2023, San Francisco, Northern district.
- $2M settlement for a wage and hour class action on behalf of mobile radiology and ultrasound technicians.
- $1.5M confidential settlement.
- $1.2M settlement in a shareholder fraud and whistleblower retaliation case against a tech startup.
- $1.1M after successfully prosecuting a contempt proceeding, resulting in reinstatement of client and additional compensation following a jury trial.
- $1.09M settlement in a disability discrimination lawsuit on behalf of a migrant farm worker.
- $900k settlement in a pregnancy discrimination lawsuit.
- $800k judgment against the City of Long Beach following a police misconduct / whistleblower retaliation trial.
- $760k settlement in a disability discrimination and whistleblower retaliation lawsuit on behalf of a low wage farm worker.